Originally from David D. Zink, Ancient Stones Speak: A Journey to the World’s Most Mysterious Megalithic Sites (Dutton 1979).
NEXT: Elaborated in Anti-Gravity and the World Grid 1995 edition.
"Until the present work, however, no one has pointed out the surprising number of megalithic structures located at or near these intersections."
(1) Giza, the Great Pyramid
(3) Tyumen oil field, USSR
(4) Lake Baikal, former USSR, many unique plants and animals
(9) Hudson Bay, present location of north magnetic pole
(11) Northern British Isles, Maes Howe, Ring of Brodgar, Callanish
(12) Mohenjo Daro-Rama Empire culture
(13) Xian Pyramids, largest in the world
(14) Southern Japan Dragon's Triangle, great seismic activity
(16) Hamakulta, nearby lies Hawaii, scene of high volcanic and earthquake activity
(17) The sophisticated canal civilization of Cibola
(18) Bimini, the site of huge man-made walls underwater, discovered in 1969, the date that Edgar Cayce had predicted that evidence of Atlantis would be discovered
(20) Algerian megalithic ruin
(21) Megaliths at Axum, the Coptic Christian center in Ethiopia
(25) Bangkok and Angkor Wat
(26) Sarawak, Borneo, site of ancient megalithic structures
(28) Pohnpei Island, Micronesia, site of the megalithic city of Nan Madol
(35) Lima, Peru, boundary of the Nazca Plate, Pisco, the Candlestick of the Andes & the Nazca Lines
(40) Gabon, West Africa, natural atomic reactor in operation about 1.7 million years ago
(41) Zimbabwe with its ancient mines & structures
(44) The Maralinga Atomic Test Site, which also has megalithic ruins
(47) Easter Island and its megaliths
(62) German underground Antarctic base?
The complete list of grid points.
More megalith links
| North America Map
| Harmonic Keyboard
| Vortex Books
| About Dan
|Copyright 2004 Vortexmaps.com|